Get Tech Answers that Works.
Choose a Plan that Works for You!
Free PlanDefault Plan for Basic Members
- Access to our Open Forum to build your profile and reputation & network with other Members
- Ask questions in Open Forum and get answers from other members
- Get limited access to How-to-Tech Articles on our blog
Starter PlanIdeal for Students & Fresh Graduates
- Every benefit of the Free Plan Plus
- Ask us three (3) questions every month in our Private Forum
- Get Full Access to our How-to-Tech Articles
- Get your CV Reviewed by our Experts Every Month
- Opportunity to get featured on our Social Media handles / Get Swags or Freebies.
Pro PlanIdeal for Working Class Professionals & Small Business Owners
- Every benefit of the Starter Plan Plus
- A total of (7) questions you can ask us every month in our Private Forum
- Get advice on Business Registration, Tax, Technology and Entreprenuership topics in Nigeria from our Experts
- One (1) WordPress Website Support Request monthly, see FAQs
- Three (3) On demand Instructional How-to tech Videos made for you
- Get a Cover Letter Review together with your CV review
- Get One (1) Social Media Profile Optimization Every month
To empower, support and equip Africans with digital literacy skills to build strong knowledge sharing communities and problem solving initiatives with technologies for the purpose of making meaningful contributions to the human and economic growth of the African continent.
For all individuals to embrace a tech for me mindset, regardless of their field of work!
To offer search as a service to individuals and curate useful & ad-free answers to common tech problems for Africans, thereby reducing the time an average person spends looking for answers on the web.
How-To Tech Articles
Windows includes a variety of “troubleshooters” designed to quickly diagnose and automatically solve various computer problems. Troubleshooters can’t fix everything, but they’re a great place...
If you’ve installed Windows 10, you’ll find these in Settings. Navigate to Settings > Update & Security > Troubleshoot. As of the Creators Update, the following troubleshooters are...
You’ll find these tools in the Control Panel on Windows 7 and 8. Navigate to Control Panel > System and Security > Troubleshoot Common Computer Problems. On Windows 7, click “Find and Fix...