FAQ on asking a good question, and giving a good answer on our forum!
The goal for each question is to get the most relevant answer that works for the intended purpose of the one who asked.
Are you a community member? Please read our Forum Code of conduct here 👉
FAQ for Questions
How many questions can I ask at once?
Be very specific about your question and ask them one at a time in one post, not five questions packed into one post. Do not try to ask all your questions at once in one post!
I have posted a question, what comes next?
If you have posted a question on our community forum, leave the page opened in your browser for a bit to see if you will get an answer right-away. If someone responded while you are still on the page or after you have left, be ready to try out their answer and provide feedback! If you are a Paid customer, we respond to questions in support within two hours.
How do I ask a good question?
- Make sure to briefly state your use case as well.
- Make sure your question is personal to the problem or challenge you are experiencing.
- Questions are stronger if they are phrased personally, ask for answers relevant to your challenge.
- Questions should be well written and clear.
- Make sure your question seeks to obtain a useful answer, not to argue a point or make a statement.
- Questions and answers should not be used to promote a business or service, or for solicitation.
- The shorter your question, the better, do not try to ask 3 or ten questions in one sentence.
Can I ask illegal an illegal question?
As much as we believe in freedom of the web, we also believe to whom much is given, much is expected. We are an advocate of Tech for Good, so make sure your question is not breaking any rules!
FAQ for Answers
How do I give a good answer?
If you have experienced the question being asked before and you are certain your answer works, feel free to respond to the question on our forum.
How many answers can I give?
You can answer as many questions there is in your field of expertise, the more useful answers you give, the more reputation you build as an expert in your field, and the faster you build your network.
I have posted an answer, what comes next?
If you have posted an answer to a question on our community forum, leave our page opened in your browser for a bit to see if the person who asked will give you a feedback on if the answer works for them or not. Be ready to engage constructively and provide updates where there is one!
Can I give an illegal / unethical answer?
As much as we believe in freedom of the web, we also believe to whom much is given, much is expected. We are an advocate of Tech for Good, so make sure your answer is not breaking any rules!